Approx. Rs 15,000 / PersonGet Latest Price
|Minimum Order Quantity||20 Person|
|Number Of Persons||Maximum|
|Country Of Travel||Dubai Or Gulf Country|
|Number Of Person||Individual|
|Nature of Job||Industrial Work|
|Qualification Requirement||10 + 2|
Electrical Technician Responsibilities:
- Assembling, evaluating, testing, and maintaining electrical or electronic wiring, equipment, appliances, and apparatus.
- Troubleshooting and repairing malfunctioning equipment, appliances, and apparatus.
- Constructing and fabricating parts, using hand tools and specifications.
- Reading and interpreting electrical and electronic circuit blueprints, diagrams, and schematics.
- Advising management on continued use of unsuitable equipment, appliances, and apparatus.
- Supervising electricians.
- Ordering of electrical supplies and equipment.
Electrical Technician Requirements:
- 2-year electrical, technical, or related degree.
- Completion of an electrical apprenticeship.
- At least 2 years' experience as an electrical technician.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Experience operating hand and power tools, soldering and fault-testing equipment.